How We Improve

Our Environment


Plant a Tree

Use fewer plastic bags


AgriTech





















 

Where Friends Rule, and Adults Be Cool

Lead, Follow

or get out of the way

Odyssey a Day.png
Quaran edit.png

?

Continents.png

S E A N  A A A

 Stones.JPG

"Dare to fail. Then dare to fix it." Dan Brown

Chipwich.png

Debate:  

              v                 v 

Klondike.png
Watermelon.png

How many Klondike Bars could you afford

if you invested in

one share of AT&T stock on the day you were born?

AT&T Stock Price on your birthday:    $                      Transaction cost?

AT&T Quarterly Dividend:                  $                     Taxes owed?

  

Price AT&T Stock today:                        $                     Capital gain?

2020 Klondike Cost:                               $                     Sales tax?

                      

T Stock Nov 1 07.png
Comet Neowise.png

Sentence

of the Week

"Tortoises are rarely known for their rhathymia."

https://www.dictionary.com/e/word-of-the-day/rhathymia-2020-07-12/

Jumble Chess.png

Periodic Table Element

of the Week

Ag

Hint: Uncle Howie

Periodic Table.png

Sign Language

of the Week

Friendship

Hint: Interlocking C's

Sign Language.png
CC.png

Joke

of the Week

"What do you call an alligator in a vest?"

Hint: An In-vest-igator

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/investigator

Book, Song, Movie, Museum

of the Week

Just Mercy.png
Harry Potter 1.png
Bubbly.png
Glory.png
Odyssey a Day.png
Catlett.png

Reward

of the Week

                                                  QUARANS                                                     Bonus Quarans

AlNO                            |||

Bananas Plentiful       |||

Cat Woman                 ||

Dan                              |||

Isa                                ||

Jamie                           |||

LeNO                            |

MarNO          

Serbia                          |

SNO                             |||

Thiem                          |||

ConArk                         |

Tarmac the Turtle       ||

Cesca                           0

Tiger Owl                     0

Tortoise                        0

JShe'sInCollegeMc       0

Odyssey                        0

Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png
Quaran copy.png

Phys Ed

of the Lifetime

TrueStretch.png
Quantum physics.png

Volunteer

of the Week

Quantum Physics: 

Imagine that you are standing next to a high wall and you need to throw a ball over that wall. The wall is so high that no matter how hard you throw, the ball does not fly over the wall. No tools/devices (such as cannons) are available to you.
Guess what? If your ball resides in the realm of quantum mechanics, then what you are trying IS POSSIBLE! Say, with the probability 30%, your ball will fly over the wall and, with the probability 70%, the ball will fly back to you.


What would you say?

 

 

 

 

Future:

Greg Math

Giovanni Chess

Selina High School

Danny College